Rabu, 02 April 2014

lovely dream I remember by Inton Abdullah



LOVELY DREAM I REMEMBER

 

At an early dawn, dark of the woods I smell scent of the pine
The scent isn’t come from the woods but the body spray, cool such ice
I swear to God that I probably would find the sweet fine-smelling pine
I smell it, my feet didn’t see what happen in the woods but my eyes

                        My feet step ahead where it belong to
                        In the heart of the pine woods, it's two!
                        I saw the lovely fairy washing their face in the river, not one but two
                        Swiftly, the two beautiful fairies fly away to the high sky and the moon too

My heart bring to an end
The fairies flight away as if they did want me as a friend
Now, the fairies left only the sweet scent of the pine behind then
Lastly I wake up from the lovely dream with a fine end




*Nb : pengalaman mimpi sendiri

3 komentar: